Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Today Chris and I celebrate our 5 year anniversary! It is absolutely amazing how quickly time flies! It seems like just yesterday that we stood at the alter in the sweltering church and said "I do". It was one of the 2 best days of my life (of course having Reese is the other). Over the past 5 years we have done so much. We have traveled to Hawaii twice, The Bahamas, Antigua, Mexico, Napa, Boston, Whistler, LA, and Italy. We have rented, purchased a home, adopted dogs and had a child. Over these past 5 years we have just fallen more and more in love. I can't imagine my life without this man and I know that feeling is reciprocated.

This year celebrating our anniversary is a little bit different. Normally we would go away, or go out for our anniversary but since I have returned to work I didn't want to be away from Reese literally all day. So, we decided to go out last weekend to celebrate. We had a great dinner at Palisades restaurant. Tonight I plan to either cook a nice dinner or go out with our small family. It is hard to imagine that last year on this day I found out I was pregnant. The next day we were off to Napa (which unfortunately I could not enjoy since I was knocked up!). Now one year later we have a beautiful little girl and are onto the next adventure. I can't imagine where the next few years will take us. Here are a few of our goals for the next 5 years:

1. Have another Child (or 2, that is still tbd)
2. Go to Bora Bora/Morena, and the Greek Islands/Egypt
3. Buy a boat
4. Upgrade the house
5. Continue to have fun and enjoy each other and our families
6. Raise happy children that are secure in themselves
Wherever we go in the next five years I know we are going to fall more and more in love along the way. I think these next five years together will be the best yet! Here is a look back at some of the fun we have had!


Our Wedding July 30, 2005

Our Honeymoon in the Bahamas 2005 Picking out Maiya March 2006Maui July 2006Getting Cody October 2006Mexico May 2007Sandals Antigua June 2008F5 Circle of Excellence Trip in Whistler- January 2009 Italy April 2009Napa July 2009 (don't worry, just posing with wine, not drinking)Kauai October 2009 "babymoon"Pregnant with Reese July 2009-March 2010Reese Marie Holcomb- March 24, 2010 Our Anniversary dinner last weekend























































No comments:

Post a Comment